1. Download Links
Q: Are the download links safe?
Yes, the download links are safe. They are either provided by the developers themselves or by some of their top patreons. But a lot of the links are uploaded and hosted to third-party services, so it’s advised to be mindful when downloading.
Q: The download link doesn’t work. What should I do?
Use the “Report Link” button and specify what exactly the problem with the link is.
Q: What does “DOWNLOAD (Mirror)” mean?
It means that the featured content is uploaded to several hosting services and the “mirror” download link is one of them. It’s included in case there’s a problem with the primary link. There isn’t any differences between the content, so choose whichever works for you.
Q: What does “DOWNLOAD CG” mean?
CG is basically only the images from the game, without the game files themselves. You don’t need them in order to play the game. Download them only if you wish to browse the images and without playing the game itself.
Q: What does “DOWNLOAD BANANA” mean?
A Banana on our site refers to that thing which name shall not be spoken. It is used to download data via peer-to-peer connection. To do so, you’ll need a client app. We recommend the free and open source
Q: What does “DOWNLOAD AIO” mean?
“AIO” stand for All In One. This mean that the download link leads to all versions, and you just need to choose which one you want or a version that is compatible with several platforms.
Q: Other questions regarding the download links.
Please read the provided information, what it says on the download buttons and in this F.A.Q. before asking in the comments. You can also take a look at the developer’s page. If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for, then feel free to ask away. You can send your queries to – Contact Section
3. The Website
Q: I’m having connection problems with eu-lat.org. What to do?
Wait a couple of minutes and try again. There isn’t much you can do about this kind of issues.
Q: Why did my comment disappear?
A: There are a couple of reasons why this may occur:
- You refreshed the page / lost connection before the comment was registered.
- Your comment was registered, but you continue seeing a cached version of the webpage.
- Your comment was flagged by other users too many times and is awaiting moderation.
- Your comment was no longer relevant to the current version of the game. Such comments will be deleted in order to keep the comment section clean and in order.
- Your comment was not relevant to the featured game / comic.
- Your question was answered in this F.A.Q. therefore it was considered spam.
- Your comment was an actual spam.
- Your comment was offensive towards other users.
- Your comment was clearly retarded.
Q: Why I can’t see images and leave comments?
A: There are a couple of reasons why this may occur:
- There’s a problem with your browser. Try updating it and deleting the cached data and cookies. If the problem persists, try using a different web browser or device to double-check things.
- Your Ad-Blocker is breaking the webpage. Ad-Block solutions are very aggressive and are well known to cause problems with website loading and rendering. Try disabling it.
- If your ISP is providing you with a dynamic IP address that was used in the past for malicious activities. There’s a chance your IP address is blacklisted. Try disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet, or wait a few hours, so a new IP address is assigned to you.
2. Downloaded Content
Q: How to open the archive after I download it?
Most of the downloads will be in .rar or 7z. Use WinRAR. 7-Zip or a similar app to extract the archive. In rare occasions, an archive might consist of several parts. In those cases, you have to make sure all parts are in the same directory and start the extraction process only on the first part.
Q: An error ocurres during extraction! What to do?
Try a different app. Make sure you’re logged in as an administrator on your system. If it’s a two/three part archive make sure all parts are in the same directory and if asked during extraction point to the next part. You can also temporarily disable your antivirus protection, but we do not advise it so do it at your own risk. If the problem persists, then search the web or just wait for a different release.
Q: How do I open the console on Ren’Py games (and use cheats)?
In game press Shift+O and the console will open. Then just use the provided commands to alter certain variables.
4. I’m a Developer / Publisher
Q: I’m a developer / publisher and would like my game / comic / artwork to be featured on eu-lat.org. Is it possible?
Of course! Just contact us at – Contact Section. There are many developers like you that wish their work to reach more people through our website. This way they and their products become more popular and a lot of our users pledge their support for things they like on Patreon and other platforms.
Q: I’m a developer / publisher and I saw my game / comic / artwork on your website. I want you to remove all or a certain content that is made by me. Can you do that?
A: We understand. If you don’t want your work to be featured on our website, then contact us at Contact Section, and we’ll take it down. To do so, we’ll need proof that you own the copyright rights for the featured product and some sort of identification (that proofs who you are). The process will take 3-20 business days. In case of removal, our users that search for your product might be notified that it was taken down by a developer request. Keep in mind that this way, you and your product will lose a lot of popularity. Also note that all featured content on eu-lat.org is freely and very easily obtainable from other sources on the web. If you want only the download links removed, then turn to the service that is providing the link – not to us! We do not distribute downloads – we only compile all available information about the featured products.
Q: I’m a developer / publisher and I saw my game / comic / artwork on your website. I don’t mind it, but would like you to include a link to my website / patreon page or something else. Can you do that?
Yes! Just send us what you want to be included in the Contact Section, and it will be done. If there’s no link to your website / page in an article that features your work, then you have our apologies. This happens very rarely by mistake or if we weren’t able to find your website / page.