Game Forts Free Download
About This Game
Since launch, Forts has been heavily supported with:
- Multiplayer Training – Missions specifically designed to get new players up to speed with online play.
- Frequent updates – Fixes, new features and rebalancing.
- Free DLC – Tons of Guns weapon pack, repair station, additional commander characters and more (see examples below).
- Modding – Workshop integration for the built-in map editor and player weapons, tech and campaigns. New features are added regularly.
- Ranked Multiplayer Leaderboards – 1v1 bi-monthly seasons with collectable medals.
- Seasonal Content – Halloween theme, Holidays theme, etc.
- Vibrant Community – Forts Discord with an active, helpful and informative membership, plus frequent tournaments.
Forts is a physics-based RTS where foes design and build custom bases, arm them to the teeth and blast their opponent’s creations to rubble.
Build an armoured fort in real-time and arm it to the teeth. Collect resources, develop your tech-tree, unlock advanced weapons to target your opponent’s weak points, and feel the satisfaction as their fort comes crashing down.
- Build forts of any size and shape, as you fight
- Up to 8 players in online multiplayer with co-op and team deathmatch
- Ranked multiplayer matchmaking and leaderboards
- 28 mission single-player campaign
- Challenging skirmish mode
- Unlockable tech-tree
- Various materials and hidden rooms
- 16 unique weapons
- 4 factions
- 12 commander characters with unique game-changing abilities
- Powerful replay system
- Built-in level editor
- Steam Workshop Support
- Designed from the ground up to support mods
Update highlights include…
New Multiplayer Training Missions!
To help skill up new players, we have added a new ‘Training’ tab to the multiplayer screen, under which are three missions to teach rookie commanders some of the techniques they will need to survive in online battles. Featuring an all new environment and SFX, these missions teach AA defense skills, rush building and structural durability. In addition to this, players can create their own training missions and upload them via the Steam Workshop.
Tons of Guns
This major free update adds two tech buildings which allow commanders access to six formidable new weapons. The Armoury unlocks Flak guns to clear the skies of enemy projectiles, and EMP rockets to power down enemy tech, both of which can be upgraded to the Shotgun and twin Rocket launcher, respectively. The classic Cannon is now found in the new Munitions Plant, where it is joined by it’s little brother, the burst-firing 20mm Cannon. The Factory now produces two beam weapons, the classic Plasma Laser and the new Firebeam, great for penetrating fortifications to ignite them from within.
In an effort to reduce APM and to add another element of strategy, we have created the Repair Station. Available as a device built directly from the Reactor, the Repair Station repairs damage to surrounding building materials and devices as and when they are damaged in exchange for an ongoing resource cost. Multiple Repair Stations can be built at a time, but should be placed with care to maximise their coverage, while also ensuring they don’t put too much of a strain on your economy.
Players who opt to play ranked matches will have the result of their battles figure into their score, and their rank will be adjusted accordingly on the public Leaderboard. Seasons last for two months, with medals given out to the table toppers in the 1v1 arena.
Three Black Penguin Oil commanders enter the fray, bringing new abilities to open up fresh multiplayer strategies. Will you choose the self-propelled projectile obsessed Seep with his extra-fast missiles, the insidious Shockenaugh and her explosive barrel incursions, or the all-or-nothing Scattershot with his focus fire?
Genre: Action, Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 19 Apr, 2017
“Brisbane-based Earthwork Games has brought out a fort building – and fort destroying – simulator that combines strategy, engineering, aiming, and micromanagement. It’s a fun cocktail that puts me in mind of Scorched Earth, or maybe a Scorched Earth that let me build a bunker around my tank. And then three more tanks on my bunker.”
“Forts is an exceptional example of how a release can properly integrate many mechanics, from multiple genres, and get it right. The fast-paced challenge of managing multiple tasks before you’re obliterated creates a sense of urgency and an increased heart rate that you wouldn’t normally find from a title that simply leverages one of these mechanics. Buy Forts, and make a solid investment in your game library.”
The Overpowered Noobs
“Forts is a simple, fun game, has a nice sense of humour and is guaranteed to get your brain whirling as you figure out the best way to build your base, defend your weapons while also pelting the enemy with bullets and bombs.”
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Pentium Dual-Core 2.7GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Free Download Forts Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]